Monday 4 June 2012

My Name is Sulaiman Abdulsalam I was born Dulimi, a village in Jos South of Plateau .

State

and my favorites Quote is " IF YOU ASPIRE TO ACQUARE WHAT YOU ADMIRE AND DESIRE NEVER RESPIRE BUT REPIRE SO THAT YOU COULD BE A DESIRE MESIRE" a fairly black Nigerian boy who was born, raised and lived all his life in the northern part of the country. when I am young I played football, but now I don't. I don't have a test for sport, that is how I am. the only things I enjoy doing is reading and writing what's on my mind. 

 

Reading books and recitation of the Qur'an are one of my favorites activities, that's why I become a second Imam in our "Khamsul Salawat Mosque"  I would always like you if you could read my blog all day and give me your review, that's not been selfish or tribalism, is that true?. then am proud to say am one of the few peoples whom like what people other's dislike. (TUWO) is my best food and still watch cartoons, I like every one who like me, I like whoever read and write, beauty is my addiction and really enjoyed lonely. 

 

You wouldn't get a like from me, if you lie more than you say the truth. saying I did something which is really I didn’t do is make me hate you, don’t make a mockery of me behind my ears, don't say you love me when you really not. I hate disturbance, that's why I prepare being lone.

No comments:

Post a Comment